AutoSlalom Registration - New Season Has Started for 2022
The Autoslalom registration for 2022 has now begun. All events will be held at the CAA Centre in Brampton starting April. Please read over the posted information on details of PCR-UCR/Trillium AutoSlalom. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules on Membership for 2022
As a requirement for event insurance, participants must be active members (i.e. paid up) of a participating club, which includes The BMW Club of America, Trillium Chapter, Porsche Club of America Upper Canada Region, or any CASC clubs. Your membership must be active during the event day. Expired memberships are not accepted. Click here to see if your club is a CASC club
How do I prove I am an 'Active Member'?
At event registration you must bring your membership card or a receipt proving membership. This documentation must include a) your name, b) your club, c) the date of expiry of your membership.
|Sunday, April 3 9:00AM||CAA Centre, Brampton||Registration Link|
|Sunday, May 29 9:00AM||CAA Centre, Brampton||Registration Link|
|Sunday, June 12 9:00AM||CAA Centre, Brampton||Registration Link|
|Sunday, July 24 9:00AM||CAA Centre, Brampton||Registration Link|
|Sunday, August 21 9:00AM||CAA Centre, Brampton||Registration Link|
|Sunday, Sept 18 9:00AM||CAA Centre, Brampton||Registration Link|
|Sunday, Oct 16 9:00AM (tentative)||CAA Centre, Brampton||Registration Link|
Cost (2022): $41.20 (Members of Trillium, PCA-UCR, or any CASC club)
Notices and Limitations
- Participants must be ether a BMW Clubs of Canada, BMW Clubs of America, PCA-UCR, or CASC-affiliate member (for insurance purposes). Trillium is a BMW Clubs of America member with annual dues of $81.00 (tax included). Want to join the Trillium BMW Club? Click here: Join the Trillium BMW Club.
- Helmets are mandatory. Recommend Snell SA2015 or SA2020 helmets.
- Loaner helmets are available.
- If you plan on competing towards the Autoslalom finals & competition trophy (awarded at the Christmas Dinner) we take the best 4 of 7 results.
- Register early and get your car ready. Be part of the track walk and learn the course!
- Late-comers will have to get rides with other participants to learn the course. You cannot retake the first practise run. Be on time or forefit the practise run.
- Registration for events can be done via this web site (active Trillium members only, payment via Visa/MasterCard or Paypal).
- Washrooms are available at the CAA Centre.
Please check back for updates. Posted information is subject to change without notice. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Thanks in advance,
You must be a current (i.e. dues paid up) Trillium BMW Club, PCA-UCR, or CASC member to attend our Autoslalom events. Please note that all observers, helpers, and passengers must sign and complete a waiver. Parents or guardians need to submit waivers for children.
For each Autoslalom you attend you need to complete the Car Information Form (click here)
The 2022 season will continue with the scoring system based on SCCA’s SOLO II model, using the PAX / RTP weighting system. Essentially, this neutralizes the power, weight, and modifications done to your car. You’re competeing on a fairly level playing field with all the other participants.
Download the SCCA-SOLO Rules Here: 2022 SCCA SOLO Rules