Update for 2021: BMW CCA Trillium Chapter Membership Reward Rebate Programme
Effective June 3, 2019, BMW Group Canada will offer a Membership Reward Rebate Programme for Trillium Chapter members based on Canadian eligibility criteria, with graduated rebate values similar to the U.S. programme. The Terms and Conditions, and rebate allowances are as follows:
Important Update: The Membership Reward Rebate program terms are changing on January 1, 2020. Individuals who purchase a three-year or longer membership after December 31, 2019, will be required to wait six months before taking delivery of a new BMW and applying for the rebate. However, everyone that purchases a three-year membership by December 31, 2019, will be grandfathered in under the current terms and will not have to wait six months. This new change will only affect memberships purchased after December 31, 2019. Please see https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate
Terms and Conditions:
- Trillium Chapter applicants must have been members in good standing of the Trillium Chapter for a minimum of 12 months at time of purchase (to be vetted and confirmed by the President of the Trillium chapter, and approved by the Executive Director of BMW Car Club of America).
- The new BMW vehicle must be purchased at an authorized BMW retailer in Ontario, Canada.
- The rebate applies to purchase, lease and finance transactions vehicle. Sales documents and vehicle title must be in eligible member’s name.
- New, non-registered vehicles, in excess of 1,000 kilometers, including company vehicles, retail demonstrators or loaner vehicles and 3rd party brokers, do not qualify.
- Certified Pre-Owned vehicles are not eligible.
- The rebate programme is only available during the purchase process. After-the-fact discounts are not available.
- The approved rebate is valid for a period of six (6) months from the date issue.
- Eligible applicants must retain ownership of the vehicle for a minimum of 6 months after delivery.
- The programme is subject to change without notice.
Eligible New Passenger Cars (Model Years 2019 & 2020)
- $500 - 2 Series, 3 Series and 4 Series, all models
- $500 - Z4 all models
- $1000 - 5 Series and 6 Series, all models
- $1,500 - 7 Series and 8 Series, all models including Alpina
- $1,500 - i8 Coupé and Cabriolet
Eligible New Sports Activity Vehicles (Model Years 2019 & 2020)
- $500 - X1, X2, X3 and X4 all models
- $1,000 - X5 and X6 models
* - All amounts are in Canadian dollars
The X7 is excluded from this programme as of July 2019.
I've got a question! Please forward any questions, queries or comments to Trillium's club president, email@example.com