2019 Christmas Dinner and Annual General Meeting
Merry Christmas Members! Save the date and join your fellow Trillium members for our Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Christmas Dinner to finish off 2019. This year's party will be held at the Latvian Centre on Saturday, November 30. At the AGM starting at 5:00PM, we will go over club financials and events of the year, discuss upcoming events, announce the results of the election, along with introducing the new board. We encourage members to come out and participate. Starting at 6:00PM the Christmas dinner will begin. There will be a cash bar for members to mix and mingle before dinner along with dancing and a prize give-away after dinner. The AGM and Christmas Dinner is one of the club's most popular events. This year we will be holding the dinner at Latvian Centre, a club favourite known for its well-liked cusine, central location, and reasonable prices. We encourage early sign-up.
Date: Saturday, November 30, 2019
Location: Latvian Centre, 4 Credit Union Drive, North York (Eglinton and DVP)
Time: Annual General Meeting starts at 5:00PM
Christmas Party starts at 6:00PM
Price: Members pay $30 and may bring 1 guest for an additional $30
- Chicken supreme with wild mushroom sauce
- Peppered filet mignon with sauteed mushrooms, onion au jus
- (Vegetarian) Acorn squash crowns with cous cous, feta cheese, peppers, onions and tomato.
How do I sign up?
- Login (this is critical)
- On the right side under UPCOMING SCHOOLS AND EVENTS, click on 2019 AGM and Christmas Party. Select 1 or 2 guests and type in your dinner choice (e.g. 2 beef, 1 chicken 1 beef, 2 veggies).
- It doesn't work? Contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailing us is the fastest way to resolve issues with signup
More than 1 guest? Each year we do our best to respond to member feedback on number of guests. Given our experience over the last few years, we've determined that, given the number of members who wish to attend the event, 1 guest is an ideal number. If members have ideas on how we might make changes to this annual cherished event (including venue, menu, festivities, etc), our social coordinator would love to hear them. Please contact her at the email given below under questions.
Questions: Please contact our social coordinator Janice at email@example.com