Neighbour Club Membership
Neighour Club Membership* at the BMW Club of Canada, Trillium Chapter
To participate in any Trillium Chapter driving event you must be a member of the Trillium chapter club. The Trillium Chapter extends this membership privilege to members of other clubs without charge under the following conditions:
- Your club and the Trillium chapter have a reciprocal agreement regarding members attending each other's driving events
- The Trillium Chapter has specifically invited you to join as neighbour club member
- You must be a paid up member in good standing at your current club.
- Neighbour Club Memberships expire Dec 10 of the year you sign up, regardless of what date you sign up.
Current Neighbouring Club Member Clubs as of Jan 1, 2018
- Any other Canadian Chapter of the BMW Car Club of Canada. If you're a member of the Trillium Club, you can't re-join or renew as an Neighbour Club member.
- BMW Car Club of America - All Chapters
A Two-Step Process
- Click on New Neighbour Club Membership form. Once your data is submitted we will confirm your status with your identified Neighbour Club. Until confirmed you cannot sign up for driving events
- Confirmation. Once confirmed, you can sign up for Driving Events.
Please allow 1~2 weeks for processing. No matter how fast we process your application, if your club is slow to respond there is little we can do to hurry along another club.
All members (new and existing) are encouraged to read over the club's bylaws by clicking on the link: BMW Club of Canada Trillium Chapter By Laws.
Welcome to the BMW Club of Canada Trillium Chapter
* The Trillium Chapter reserves the right to rescind the Neighbour Club Member priviledge for any person and or club at any time without prior notice. The Neighbour Club member privilege applies to Advanced Driving School Friday and Weekend events only. The privilege granted is for neigbour club members to attend as students. Other Full or Family member privileges are not granted to Neighbour Club Members. Neighbour Club Memberships expire on Dec 10th of each year automatically.